Millions of people have flocked to Meta’s new app, Threads, which stands in direct competition with Twitter. Since Elon Musk acquired Twitter last year, it has drastically changed for the worse and left users in search of something better. On Thursday, Meta Platforms’ CEO Mark Zuckerberg claimed that 30 million people…
- Lawsuit Says City Of Portland, Hospital Conspired In The “Intentional Destruction” Of A Thriving Black Neighborhood
- An Emotional Jamie Foxx Makes His First Major Appearance Since Emergency Hospitalization
- Queen Latifah Accepts Kennedy Center Honors While Looking Regal In Pamella Roland
- Sha’Carri Richardson Honored At 2023 USATF Awards: ‘Everything Happens When It’s Supposed To Happen’
- Deion Sanders & Tracey Edmonds Call It Quits After Decade-Long Relationship
No comments to show.