As much as hip-hop is about bravado and the ability to put dope rhymes together, it’s also about rapping in a visual and captivating way. Nothing else compares to a rapper who can put bars together while also telling a descriptive and interesting story.
- Black Farmers Get Support Through Eggo and National Black Growers Partnership
- Black designers who popularized fan gear 20 years ago struggle as white designers leap ahead
- As 1994 crime bill turns 30, Secure DC Act fuels worry of repeated racial harms
- WATCH: Vince Staples On Scriptwriting And Breaking Stereotypes With New Netflix Series
- This Consulting Firm Is Making Sure Black Athletes Don’t Fall Prey To The ‘Broke Curse’